Super useful classic and stylish Chrome extension to add world clock of your choice, and keep up to date with time of any place!
A productivity booster classic world clock Google Chrome extension!
Installation and Setup guide
If you feel that this extension
- makes you more productive at work or
- make your browser look awesome or
- maybe just simplifies your life or
- helps you in some or other way
then please consider
Thanks for your help!
- All settings are kept in sync.
- Add, Remove, SORT, Edit time zones.
- Very easy to use.
- Responsive layout.
- Eye catching add/remove animation for better user experience
- Select the colour theme from available presets.
- Set your own color for the individual clock.
- Local user's time will be available in tab as well.
- Select 12 or 24-hour format.
- Turn on/off seconds display.
- Change the display name after adding the clock.
- v 2.2
- Note able to drag at the end bug solved
- Code refactoring
- Thank you page message updated
- Credits link added
- v 2.1
- Don't show sort and delete icon for last clock remaining while deleting
- Thank you page added after installation
- Feedback form added after uninstallation
- v 2.0
- Turn on/off seconds display
- v 1.9
- Items can be rearranged now by drag and drop Add timezone animation
- added Delete buttons not showing up on first load bug fixed Logic
- and UI updates
- v 1.8
- Remove timezone animation added Can't add duplicated timezones
- Default 4 time zones added on first load
- v 1.7
- UI updates code refactored bugs solved credits link added support
- button added
- v 1.6
- New Add button and Edit Button Layout. Don't show am/pm in 24hr format
- Stop user from adding invalid Time Zone.
- v 1.5
- Not able to create more than 5 clocks bug solved
- v 1.4
- CSS/Style updates.
- Select 12 or 24 hour format.
- Change display name after adding clock.
- v 1.3
- CSS styles updated
- v 1.2
- Select 12 or 24 hour format
- v 1.1
- Bugs removed
- Screenshots added
- v 1.0
- Initial release